- Design and create original title logo; used in final film’s opening title sequence, plus a variety of print and web ads.
- Create promotional posters, note cards and business cards by collaborating with third-party graphic designers; execute all final designs.
- Format final files for printers; order, receive and inspect final prints before distribution.
- Make original posters and banners to promote film’s recognition at numerous national and international film festivals; used in a variety of web ads.
- Edit and reformat pre-existing promotional material.
DECEMBER 2013 (1 mo)
- Create a variety of assets; used across a wide range of print and web media. (e.g. icons, background graphics, company note cards, business cards, etc.)
- Assist with a number of additional flier, brochure and e-newsletter designs.
- Design and create original posters, note cards and DVD sleeve inserts/discs to promote film’s recognition at multiple national and international film festivals.
- Put together title logos for each film by collaborating with third-party graphic designers; used in final films’ opening title sequences, plus pitch packets/portfolios.
- Make a variety of page layouts, templates and graphics for pitch packets/portfolios.
- Format, print and assemble concept art portfolio books; used in numerous major studio meetings.
- Assist lead graphic designers with miscellaneous tasks. (e.g. file conversions, layout, compositing, minor design edits, etc.)